Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
I want all of them.
# | via Tumblr on We Heart It
"Chickens are like nature’s steady-cams. They posses the remarkable ability to keep their heads stable even as their bodies move around. And it all has to do with their eyes.
This anatomic feature is demonstrated to great effect in this newly released Mercedes commercial, which is presumably for some stability feature? We’re not really sure. We’re here for the chickens.” [x]
There are no words to describe how much this pleases me. None.
This is the literal best commercial.
ohmygod this is my favorite thing in existance